The item for Monday, November 18, 2019 is below.
Item: You are hunting for "Pilgrims".
Clue: You will find it in the Scrunchie patterns!
The daily scavenger hunt item can only be found for one day.
I no longer keep them available to find for the whole month.
The instant prize could be either a discount or a download of something that is free for today only.
Work UpdateOver the next few weeks, while I prepare for the upcoming holiday season, I will be still publishing the daily newsletter but I will not be uploading as many old files as I have been doing since I launched the new site. You can still expect the daily featured pattern, daily featured bead sheet and scavenger hunt item. I will continue to upload old files as time permits. I have other extra responsibilities I have to tend to which will take up much of my time. I assure you, a few patterns and other files will be uploaded each day but I have to limit how much time I can do this for awhile.
This wreath mat is made with Christmas colors but it could be made with any combination of colors you desire for any holiday you want.
When you get to the current featured Pattern, if the pattern is already free, you will be able to see the whole pattern and download the PDF file. If the pattern is for paid members, you will no longer be able to see the whole pattern or download the PDF file without either purchasing it or by becoming a member. The featured pattern is now just a way for me to remind you about patterns available on the site.
A Page is Back!
PVC Drying Rack
It's Back! Paper Bead Project
Carousel Drying Rack
Recently Uploaded Patterns
Crochet Hook Holder
Granny Square Letter Box
Easy Plant Hanger
Progressive Stitch Pillow
Frosted Bath Tissue Cover
Wills Puff Stitch Granny Square Afghan
Valentine Candy Dish
Lacet Circles Filet Square Doily
Spiral Web Doily
Recently Uploaded Bead Sheets
Featured Bead Sheet
- Instead of using a planner as a planner, use it as a journa to record the things you have done each day, record the weather, ideas that came into your head, people you meet etc...
- You can use an old post earring as a tack on a cork board!
- Use a junk piece of cardboard as a glue palate. When you are done with it, you can just toss it!
- Use a heavy large metal 2½" diameter washer as a pattern weight. They are not expensive and work really well to keep paper patterns in place while cutting your fabric for projects. You can cover them with colorful duck tape to make them more fun!
- If you like to use old toothbrushes for cleaning crevaces and tight spaces, wrap a piece of black or any color, duck tape around the handle to remind yourself which toothbrush is for cleaning and not brushing your teeth.
Word of the Day
reveler noun rev·el·er | \ ˈre-və-lər , ˈrev-lər\ variants: or reveller Definition of reveler : one who engages in revelry