The item for Saturday, October 26, 2019 is below.
Item: You are hunting for the "Halloween Gargoyle".
Clue: You will find it in the Bag or Purse patterns!
The instant prize could be either a discount or a download of something that is free for today only.
This hair bow is one that I designed over 20 years ago. It is one of my favorite designs. So pretty and perfect for your Valentine's Day outfit.
When you get to the current featured Pattern, you will be able to see the whole pattern but you will no longer be able to download the PDF file without either purchasing it or by becoming a member.
Recently Uploaded Patterns
Recently Uploaded Bead Sheets
Featured Bead Sheet
- Try not to change crochet hooks in the middle of a project. Not all hooks are created equal and may throw off your gauge.
- You can make your own dry erase board by simply laminating a blank white piece of card stock!
- You can turn any desk lamp into a work lamp by just using daylight balanced light bulbs instead of cool white or soft white bulbs.
- If you are working on a small project, that will fit into a one gallon plastic bag you can flatten it and store it in a magazine file.
- Small white trash bags with the curvy handle ties make great little ghosts for outside Halloween decorating. Stuff the bottom end with old plastic shopping bags, wrap a rubber band around it for a neck and put it on the end of a dowel or broken branch and stick the end of the branch into the ground.
Word of the Day
coruscate verb KOR-uh-skayt Definition 1 : to give off or reflect light in bright beams or flashes : sparkle 2 : to be brilliant or showy in technique or style