The item for Thursday, October 31, 2019 is below.
Item: You are hunting for the "Happy Halloween".
Clue: You will find it in the Christmas patterns!
The daily scavenger hunt item can only be found for one day.
I no longer keep them available to find for the whole month.
The instant prize could be either a discount or a download of something that is free for today only.
This candy dish and lid are actually a pumpkin dish made with an empty non dairy whipped topping container and the lid is a witch's hat made with the containers lid inside for support. It is fun to make and would make a great addition to your Halloween table!
When you get to the current featured Pattern, you will be able to see the whole pattern but you will no longer be able to download the PDF file without either purchasing it or by becoming a member.
It's Back! Crochet Page
It's Back! Paper Bead Project
Pretty Paper Bead Angel
Recently Uploaded PatternsCD ROM Honey Comb Trivet
Polymer Heart Fridgie
Woven Beaded Bracelet
Filet Square Doily
Double Single Dishcloth
V-st Baby Afghan
Filet Star Doily
Honey Comb Wood Trivet
Little Filet Bun Cover
Recently Uploaded Bead Sheets
Rainbow Candy Star
Ribbon Roses Kaleidoscope
Blue Marble Snowflake
Colorful Spiral Fractal
Tiled Purple Hearts
Yellow Ribbons Kaleidoscope
Mirrored Candy Canes
Featured Bead Sheet
Cat Black Paw Prints
- Buy one extra skein of yarn than you think you need. You can always use the left overs for a different project.
- When doing English Paper Piecing, use wonder clips to hold your pieces together while stitching to keep them from shifting!
- Cover an empty veggie can with colorful duct tape for a place to store pens and pencils!
- When making sewn pincushions and stuffing them with walnut shells, be sure to finish stuffing them with polyester fiberfill to make the pincushion more full and firm.
- Empty egg cartons make great drawer organizers in the kitchen or office! You can store items like stray buttons, paper clips, loose change and any else that is small that doesn't have a designated place to be. The long empty side can be used to keep scissors and other long items neat and tidy.
Word of the Day
respite noun RESS-pit Definition 1 : a period of temporary delay 2 : an interval of rest or relief